(Also called Basset License or Basset Permit)
Take this course to get your Illinois Basset bartender license or permit to sell and serve alcohol.
This course provides state approved training that ensures both sellers and servers of alcohol will understand state liquor laws and serve responsibly. Many states require alcohol seller/server certification for any employee that handles alcohol. PSCC's on-line Responsible Serving Course can be taken in one or more sessions and satisfies the requirements in most states.
Upon completion of the PSCC Responsible Serving Course, student will be able to:
- Recognize the server's role in the enhancement of public/campus safety
- Understand their responsibilities and obligations under law
- Know what the term BAC means and how it is calculated
- Recognize when an individual is intoxicated
- Prevent individuals from becoming intoxicated
- Refuse service with minimal conflict
- Recognize signs of alcohol poisoning
- Prevent disturbances
You will have access to the course and be able to review the course material for 30 days after you have completed the course and received your certificate Your certificate will be valid for 3 years.